Baby’s first smoothie
My son is about to turn one and I decided it’s time to include him in family smoothie time! I made a very clean smoothie for him that I thought I would share. It’s great for the whole family and particularly kids as I didn’t add a ton of ‘extra ingredients’ as those superfood powders can have things not suitable for our little ones. My son devoured this!
- 1 scoop @nourishmentisneed collagen powder
- 1 cup wild organic blackberries
- ½ organic frozen banana
- 1.5 cups unsweetened flax milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon organic almond butter by @onceagainnutbutter
- A heaping handful of organic rainbow chard
- Blend all ingredients together and poor into their favorite sippy cup! This recipe makes enough for mama (or papa) and bebe!
My favorite, most nutritious quick breakfast! Incorporating both chia and flax to provide fiber, protein, and all your essential fats first thing i...
This is the BEST healthy pancake recipe that includes fall spices and flax milk.
Apple Cinnamon Oats made with flax milk!