Baby’s first smoothie
My son is about to turn one and I decided it’s time to include him in family smoothie time! I made a very clean smoothie for him that I thought I would share. It’s great for the whole family and particularly kids as I didn’t add a ton of ‘extra ingredients’ as those superfood powders can have things not suitable for our little ones. My son devoured this!
- 1 scoop @nourishmentisneed collagen powder
- 1 cup wild organic blackberries
- ½ organic frozen banana
- 1.5 cups unsweetened flax milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon organic almond butter by @onceagainnutbutter
- A heaping handful of organic rainbow chard
- Blend all ingredients together and poor into their favorite sippy cup! This recipe makes enough for mama (or papa) and bebe!
Green Goddess Pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta dish that features a variety of green vegetables and a creamy, herb-packed sauce. It's a perfe...
These gluten-free banana muffins are the perfect way to start your day! They're made with Malibu Mylk Plant-Based Milk, so they're dairy-free and ...
These vegan chocolate dessert cups are so easy to make, and they're perfect for any occasion!You can use them to make a quick treat at home or brin...