Baby’s first smoothie
My son is about to turn one and I decided it’s time to include him in family smoothie time! I made a very clean smoothie for him that I thought I would share. It’s great for the whole family and particularly kids as I didn’t add a ton of ‘extra ingredients’ as those superfood powders can have things not suitable for our little ones. My son devoured this!
- 1 scoop @nourishmentisneed collagen powder
- 1 cup wild organic blackberries
- ½ organic frozen banana
- 1.5 cups unsweetened flax milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon organic almond butter by @onceagainnutbutter
- A heaping handful of organic rainbow chard
- Blend all ingredients together and poor into their favorite sippy cup! This recipe makes enough for mama (or papa) and bebe!
This Baked Berry Oatmeal is made with simple and healthy ingredients for satisfying and delicious breakfast.
This quick and easy quiche recipe will be your new go-to dish! It's healthy and delicious!
My all time favorite Cinnamon Yams made with flax milk! This will be your new favorite side dish to bring to every holiday event. This recipe is si...