Baby’s first smoothie
My son is about to turn one and I decided it’s time to include him in family smoothie time! I made a very clean smoothie for him that I thought I would share. It’s great for the whole family and particularly kids as I didn’t add a ton of ‘extra ingredients’ as those superfood powders can have things not suitable for our little ones. My son devoured this!
- 1 scoop @nourishmentisneed collagen powder
- 1 cup wild organic blueberries
- ½ organic frozen banana
- 1.5 cups unsweetened malibu mylk
- 1 heaping tablespoon organic almond butter by @onceagainnutbutter
- A heaping handful of organic rainbow chard
- Blend all ingredients together and poor into their favorite sippy cup! This recipe makes enough for mama (or papa) and bebe!
My son is about to turn one and I decided it’s time to include him in family smoothie time!
A favorite is the following gluten-free carrot muffins recipe.
This cake is a perfect spring dessert - light, fresh and so yummy.