The Best Dairy-Free Banana Bread
Introducing Malibu Mylk's BEST Banana Bread recipe. No one gets more excited than I do when I see my bananas ripening because I get bake my favorite bread. It has easily become my number one breakfast to have prepped and ready to go.
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 ½ medium or 2 large bananas)
- ¼ cup flax milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 3/4 cup oats
- optional: ½ cup mix-ins like chopped walnuts or banana slices
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan. I like to use avocado oil spray!
- In a large bowl, beat the oil and maple syrup together with a whisk. Add the eggs and beat well, then whisk in the mashed bananas and milk.
- Add the baking soda, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, and whisk to blend. Lastly, switch to a big spoon and stir in the flour and oats, just until combined. Some lumps are ok! If you’re adding walnuts, add them now.
- Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon or top with a nice line of fresh banana slices!
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick or knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the loaf pan for at least 10 minutes. Transfer the loaf to a wire rack to cool before serving
Bacon and cheese quiche is a fantastic combination of ingredients. Bacon makes this quiche wonderfully flavorful, while cheddar cheese provides the...
If you're looking for an easy "grab-and-go" breakfast that's packed with protein, try this oatmeal recipe. It tastes delicious, and you can enjoy a...
For one 9 inch skillet A summertime Farmer’s Market makes us immediately think of this simple French breakfast sweet. If you haven’t had it before,...