Banana Oat Muffins Gluten-Free ; Dairy-Free
Banana oat muffins are a favorite at my house. We make them any time there are brown bananas and I usually buy a few extra bananas, just so I'll have some for these muffins. I love that these are refined sugar-free and gluten-free. My son adores them. Feel free to add walnuts or chocolate chips if that's your thing!
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil or
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup Malibu Mylk flax + oat milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more to swirl on top
- 1 gluten free flour
- ¾ cups glyphosate free organic oats (we like One Degree Organics)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend olive oil and syrup until smooth. Add eggs and beat well. Add mashed bananas and milk. Blend until combined.
- Next add the the baking soda, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, and whisk to blend. Finally switch to a big spoon adding in the oats and then the flour and blend until just combined. Do not over mix!
- Add to a greased muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Green Goddess Pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta dish that features a variety of green vegetables and a creamy, herb-packed sauce. It's a perfe...
These gluten-free banana muffins are the perfect way to start your day! They're made with Malibu Mylk Plant-Based Milk, so they're dairy-free and ...
These vegan chocolate dessert cups are so easy to make, and they're perfect for any occasion!You can use them to make a quick treat at home or brin...