Blueberry Bran Muffins
If you can have any muffin for breakfast for the rest of your life, it would be this guy! Cookie and Kate's blueberry bran muffin recipe is filled with so much fiber from the bran and of course from our flax mylk.
- 1 cup of homemade buttermilk (1 tbs of lemon juice and 1 cup of flax mylk)
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup date syrup
- 1 large egg
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 ½ cups oat bran
- 1 cup of GF flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In a bowl whisk all the wet ingredients; buttermilk, coconut oil, honey, egg, and zest.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients; bran, GF flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix.
- Fold in the berries.
- Scoop batter into already buttered muffins tins.
- Bake muffins for 20 minutes
Green Goddess Pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta dish that features a variety of green vegetables and a creamy, herb-packed sauce. It's a perfe...
These gluten-free banana muffins are the perfect way to start your day! They're made with Malibu Mylk Plant-Based Milk, so they're dairy-free and ...
These vegan chocolate dessert cups are so easy to make, and they're perfect for any occasion!You can use them to make a quick treat at home or brin...