These cute little balls of chocolate are perfect for any occasion, which is why we made this recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie for our 12 days of Christmas recipe. They can also be keto! Perfect to make for any keto friend.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar or powdered erythritol (keto version)
- 2 tbsp malibu mylk powdered sugar or erythritol to coat
- Mix in dry ingredients, almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and chocolate chips.
- Add flax mylk and roll the dough in small balls.
- Roll balls on powdered sugar or erythritol.
- Place on parchment paper and bake at 325F for 11 mins.
My son is about to turn one and I decided it’s time to include him in family smoothie time!
A favorite is the following gluten-free carrot muffins recipe.
This cake is a perfect spring dessert - light, fresh and so yummy.