These cute little balls of chocolate are perfect for any occasion, which is why we made this recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie for our 12 days of Christmas recipe. They can also be keto! Perfect to make for any keto friend.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar or powdered erythritol (keto version)
- 2 tbsp flaxmilk powdered sugar or erythritol to coat
- Mix in dry ingredients, almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and chocolate chips.
- Add flax mylk and roll the dough in small balls.
- Roll balls on powdered sugar or erythritol.
- Place on parchment paper and bake at 325F for 11 mins.
Learn how to make my Carrot Cake Pancakes an amazing over-the-top recipe so you can have your cake for breakfast!
This dairy free cupcake recipe is insanely simple to make and equally delicious! It also uses everyday ingredients you probably already have in you...
This Baked Berry Oatmeal is made with simple and healthy ingredients for satisfying and delicious breakfast.