These cute little balls of chocolate are perfect for any occasion, which is why we made this recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie for our 12 days of Christmas recipe. They can also be keto! Perfect to make for any keto friend.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar or powdered erythritol (keto version)
- 2 tbsp flaxmilk powdered sugar or erythritol to coat
- Mix in dry ingredients, almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and chocolate chips.
- Add flax mylk and roll the dough in small balls.
- Roll balls on powdered sugar or erythritol.
- Place on parchment paper and bake at 325F for 11 mins.
Mashed potatoes are one of the best comfort foods, so it's no surprise that they're a staple in most kitchens. They're also one of the easiest dish...
This recipe is a great way to use up any leftover corn on the cob, but it's also a great way to use up some of your favorite ingredients. You can u...
These Honey-Date Pumpkin Cookies are a delicious breakfast or snack option. The pumpkin and honey combination is sure to please the entire family.