Cookie Dough Bites
Here is one of my favorite home-made Halloween treats that are healthy, satisfy my cravings, and are still fun and festive!
- 1/3 cup cashew butter (or sub any nut/seed butter)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp flax milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- few shakes cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp flakey sea salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1.25 bar dark chocolate, or 3/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Whisk together wet ingredients in large bowl.
- Add dry ingredients, then start rolling into small, bite-sized pieces (about 1-inch big). Lay on parchment paper.
- Once all rolled out, set in freezer for 30 min to harden.
- Melt chocolate, then using two forks, roll each cookie dough bite in chocolate. Let excess drip off, place on separate place with parchment paper.
- Before it hardens completely, sprinkle with a touch of flakey sea salt. *You can also leave some uncovered without chocolate to eat on their own, or drizzle instead of cover entirely.
- Immediately put back in freezer to harden for 30 minutes then enjoy! Store in airtight container in freezer.
Learn how to make my Carrot Cake Pancakes an amazing over-the-top recipe so you can have your cake for breakfast!
This dairy free cupcake recipe is insanely simple to make and equally delicious! It also uses everyday ingredients you probably already have in you...
This Baked Berry Oatmeal is made with simple and healthy ingredients for satisfying and delicious breakfast.