Cookie Dough Bites
Here is one of my favorite home-made Halloween treats that are healthy, satisfy my cravings, and are still fun and festive!
- 1/3 cup cashew butter (or sub any nut/seed butter)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp flax milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- few shakes cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp flakey sea salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1.25 bar dark chocolate, or 3/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Whisk together wet ingredients in large bowl.
- Add dry ingredients, then start rolling into small, bite-sized pieces (about 1-inch big). Lay on parchment paper.
- Once all rolled out, set in freezer for 30 min to harden.
- Melt chocolate, then using two forks, roll each cookie dough bite in chocolate. Let excess drip off, place on separate place with parchment paper.
- Before it hardens completely, sprinkle with a touch of flakey sea salt. *You can also leave some uncovered without chocolate to eat on their own, or drizzle instead of cover entirely.
- Immediately put back in freezer to harden for 30 minutes then enjoy! Store in airtight container in freezer.
Bacon and cheese quiche is a fantastic combination of ingredients. Bacon makes this quiche wonderfully flavorful, while cheddar cheese provides the...
If you're looking for an easy "grab-and-go" breakfast that's packed with protein, try this oatmeal recipe. It tastes delicious, and you can enjoy a...
For one 9 inch skillet A summertime Farmer’s Market makes us immediately think of this simple French breakfast sweet. If you haven’t had it before,...