Pumpkin Chia Holiday Recipe by livinglifeplantbased
If you've never heard of chia seeds before, they might sound a little out there—but they're actually one of the most versatile plants on the planet. They grow in water and are packed with nutrients, making them an ideal addition to your diet. And when they're mixed with pumpkin seeds and spices? You've got yourself a holiday-worthy snack that's sure to impress!
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 scoop vegan vanilla protein (I used @earthchimp)
- 3/4 cup flax milk
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small jar and mix until well combined.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, transfer to a bowl, and top with anything you like! Enjoy!
For a healthy, delicious dessert, try these oatmeal creme pies. Oatmeal is a great source of fiber, protein and magnesium. These tasty treats are a...
My son is now at the age where he's asking for sweets... cookies, lollipops and the like. I try to avoid cane sugar at home when possible. I love b...
This easy-to-make Crustless Veggie Quiche with flax milk is a great way to get your vegetables in every day. The flax milk adds a healthy boost of ...