Creamy Cauliflower & Roasted Red Peppers
Who doesn't love easy and simple dinner recipes? We love them and love sharing them with you. We came across FoodsofJane's 7 ingredients pasta recipe. This recipe is perfect when you are too tired to make a filling and delicious meal. And the best part is that we got to use our flax mylk to make this creamy pasta dish.
- 1 box of GF spaghetti
- 3/4 cup of flax mylk
- 1 tbsp of tomato paste
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 2 cups of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 4 garlic cloves
- Boil water and add spaghetti.
- Boil cauliflower till its tender.
- Blend tomato paste, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, flax mylk, and cauliflower.
- Drain out the water from the spaghetti and add the sauce.
- Cook for another 5 mins.
My son is about to turn one and I decided it’s time to include him in family smoothie time!
A favorite is the following gluten-free carrot muffins recipe.
This cake is a perfect spring dessert - light, fresh and so yummy.