Dairy-Free Cauliflower & Roasted Red Peppers Pasta
Who doesn't love easy and simple dinner recipes? We love them and love sharing them with you. We came across FoodsofJane's 7 ingredients pasta recipe. This recipe is perfect when you are too tired to make a filling and delicious meal. And the best part is that we got to use our flax mylk to make this creamy pasta dish.
- 1 box of GF spaghetti
- 3/4 cup of flax mylk
- 1 tbsp of tomato paste
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 2 cups of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 4 garlic cloves
- Boil water and add spaghetti.
- Boil cauliflower till its tender.
- Blend tomato paste, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, flax mylk, and cauliflower.
- Drain out the water from the spaghetti and add the sauce.
- Cook for another 5 mins.
My favorite, most nutritious quick breakfast! Incorporating both chia and flax to provide fiber, protein, and all your essential fats first thing i...
This is the BEST healthy pancake recipe that includes fall spices and flax milk.
Apple Cinnamon Oats made with flax milk!