Dairy-Free Cauliflower & Roasted Red Peppers Pasta
Who doesn't love easy and simple dinner recipes? We love them and love sharing them with you. We came across FoodsofJane's 7 ingredients pasta recipe. This recipe is perfect when you are too tired to make a filling and delicious meal. And the best part is that we got to use our flax mylk to make this creamy pasta dish.
- 1 box of GF spaghetti
- 3/4 cup of flax mylk
- 1 tbsp of tomato paste
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 2 cups of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 4 garlic cloves
- Boil water and add spaghetti.
- Boil cauliflower till its tender.
- Blend tomato paste, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, flax mylk, and cauliflower.
- Drain out the water from the spaghetti and add the sauce.
- Cook for another 5 mins.
This Baked Berry Oatmeal is made with simple and healthy ingredients for satisfying and delicious breakfast.
This quick and easy quiche recipe will be your new go-to dish! It's healthy and delicious!
My all time favorite Cinnamon Yams made with flax milk! This will be your new favorite side dish to bring to every holiday event. This recipe is si...