Easter Breakfast Carrot Cake Pancakes
Learn how to make my Carrot Cake Pancakes an amazing over-the-top recipe so you can have your cake for breakfast!
- 1 cup whole wheat white flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup Malibu Mylk milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded carrots lightly packed
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking, cinnamon, and salt; set aside
- In a large bowl, combine the oat milk, maple syrup, oil and vanilla extract. Stir in the shredded carrots, walnuts and shredded coconut.
- Heat a nonstick griddle over medium-low heat. Spray with coconut oil cooking spray or leave the pan dry.
- Pour ⅓ cup of the batter into the hot griddle. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until the edges firm up and you can slide spatula under the pancake. Flip the pancake and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the pancake is cooked through. Repeat for the remaining batter. Recipe yields about 8 pancakes.
- Serve immediately with coconut yogurt, walnuts and maple syrup, if desired.
Green Goddess Pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta dish that features a variety of green vegetables and a creamy, herb-packed sauce. It's a perfe...
These gluten-free banana muffins are the perfect way to start your day! They're made with Malibu Mylk Plant-Based Milk, so they're dairy-free and ...
These vegan chocolate dessert cups are so easy to make, and they're perfect for any occasion!You can use them to make a quick treat at home or brin...