Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Refined Sugar-free Banana Muffins
These gluten-free banana muffins are the perfect way to start your day!
They're made with Malibu Mylk plant-based milk, so they're dairy-free and refined sugar-free, but still have all the flavor of a traditional muffin. They're also great for those who are sensitive to gluten or dairy because they're made without any of those ingredients.
They're perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner--you can even take them on the go!
These are our favorite! They cook so much faster than banana bread.
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 ½ medium or 2 large bananas)
- ¼ cup Malibu Mylk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 3/4 cup oats
- optional: ½ cup mix-ins like chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan. I like to use avocado oil spray!
- In a large bowl, beat the oil and maple syrup together with a whisk.
- Add the eggs and beat well, then whisk in the mashed bananas and milk.
- Add the baking soda, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, and whisk to blend.
- Lastly, switch to a big spoon and stir in the flour and oats, just until combined. Some lumps are ok! If you’re adding walnuts, add them now.
- Pour the batter into your greased muffin pan and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon or top with a nice line of fresh banana slices! Bake for 25 minutes or until golden!
Green Goddess Pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta dish that features a variety of green vegetables and a creamy, herb-packed sauce. It's a perfe...
These gluten-free banana muffins are the perfect way to start your day! They're made with Malibu Mylk Plant-Based Milk, so they're dairy-free and ...
These vegan chocolate dessert cups are so easy to make, and they're perfect for any occasion!You can use them to make a quick treat at home or brin...