Healthiest Pancakes with Flax Milk!
I like to call this the healthiest pancake recipe because of the ingredients like tumeric, ginger, and black pepper which are super foods for inflammation! Also, the incorporation of flax milk adds extra benefits like heart healthy omegas!
- 2 eggs
- oat flour
- Malibu Mylk
- tbsps maple syrup
- baking powder*
- vanilla extract
- ground turmeric
- pinch of black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend till combined. Don’t over blend.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. Since it is quite thick, spread/smooth into a circle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side. When you can easily slide a spatula under, flip. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone.
- Top with yogurt, or chopped nuts. Enjoy!
Mashed potatoes are one of the best comfort foods, so it's no surprise that they're a staple in most kitchens. They're also one of the easiest dish...
This recipe is a great way to use up any leftover corn on the cob, but it's also a great way to use up some of your favorite ingredients. You can u...
These Honey-Date Pumpkin Cookies are a delicious breakfast or snack option. The pumpkin and honey combination is sure to please the entire family.