Healthiest Pancakes with Flax Milk!
I like to call this the healthiest pancake recipe because of the ingredients like tumeric, ginger, and black pepper which are super foods for inflammation! Also, the incorporation of flax milk adds extra benefits like heart healthy omegas!
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup Malibu Mylk
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 1 tbsp baking powder*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- pinch of black pepper
- ¼ tsp ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend till combined. Don’t over blend.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. Since it is quite thick, spread/smooth into a circle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side. When you can easily slide a spatula under, flip. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone.
- Top with yogurt, or chopped nuts. Enjoy!
Green Goddess Pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta dish that features a variety of green vegetables and a creamy, herb-packed sauce. It's a perfe...
These gluten-free banana muffins are the perfect way to start your day! They're made with Malibu Mylk Plant-Based Milk, so they're dairy-free and ...
These vegan chocolate dessert cups are so easy to make, and they're perfect for any occasion!You can use them to make a quick treat at home or brin...