Healthy Green Smoothie
Smoothies are a great way to make a healthy, delicious meal. They’re also a great way to get your daily fruits and veggies in.
In this recipe, we're using a combination of fresh spinach, avocado, pineapple chunks, mango chunks, chia seeds, honey and flax milk. These vegetables are packed full of antioxidants and nutrients so you can feel good about drinking them in your smoothie.
The flax milk helps to increase the protein content of this drink, which will ensure that you have a steady supply of energy throughout the day. It also adds a creamy texture to the drink, which means it's not too watery or runny.
- 1 cup Malibu Unsweetened flax milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1 cup mango chunks, frozen
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- Place flax milk and spinach in a blender and blend until smooth, for about 1 and 2 minutes
- Add avocado, pineapple, mango, chia seeds, and honey, and blend until smooth
- Pour into a large glass and top with fresh fruit
For a healthy, delicious dessert, try these oatmeal creme pies. Oatmeal is a great source of fiber, protein and magnesium. These tasty treats are a...
My son is now at the age where he's asking for sweets... cookies, lollipops and the like. I try to avoid cane sugar at home when possible. I love b...
This easy-to-make Crustless Veggie Quiche with flax milk is a great way to get your vegetables in every day. The flax milk adds a healthy boost of ...