Low-Sugar Pumpkin Spice Chai latte
I was inspired by Starbucks new pumpkin spice chai latte, but when I heared it has almost 60 grams of sugar I was so dissapointed! I knew I had re-create and improve this recipe. It's low in sugar, nutritious, and so yummy!
- 1 tea bag of spiced chai (I usually find one that is caffeine free)
- ½ cup vanilla Malibu Mylk
- 2 tablespoons real pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup or honey
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin spice blend
- ½ teaspoon arrowroot starch to make extra creamy
- Steep the tea in ½ cup boiling water for approximately 4 minutes.
- Add the flaxseed milk, pumpkin purée, maple syrup, and pumpkin spice blend to the pan.
- Whisk in the optional arrowroot starch.
- Pour the mixture into a stand blender and blend for a minute or two, until the components are blended together and the drink is nice and creamy.
- Re-heat on stove top to get desired heat or in a milk frother! Top with a vegan whip cream and enjoy!
Green Goddess Pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta dish that features a variety of green vegetables and a creamy, herb-packed sauce. It's a perfe...
These gluten-free banana muffins are the perfect way to start your day! They're made with Malibu Mylk Plant-Based Milk, so they're dairy-free and ...
These vegan chocolate dessert cups are so easy to make, and they're perfect for any occasion!You can use them to make a quick treat at home or brin...