Banana Cake with Flax Milk
fall head over heels for the new gal in town. Banana cake likes picnics in the park and loves to be accompanied by a tall glass o flax mylk. This cake recipe is from Cookie and Kate. It is one of our favorite recipes because it is naturally sweetened with the bananas, so no need to add cups of sugar. This recipe is perfect for celebrating birthdays and special occasions.
- Cake: 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 cup of mashed ripe bananas
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1/4 cup of flax milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of Cassava flour; gluten-free, grain-free, and nut-free
- 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- Cream Cheese Frosting: 8 ounce cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 & 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mashed potatoes are one of the best comfort foods, so it's no surprise that they're a staple in most kitchens. They're also one of the easiest dish...
This recipe is a great way to use up any leftover corn on the cob, but it's also a great way to use up some of your favorite ingredients. You can u...
These Honey-Date Pumpkin Cookies are a delicious breakfast or snack option. The pumpkin and honey combination is sure to please the entire family.