Pea Pesto Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Arugula
Looking for a fresh and flavorful Easter dish that's easy to make and healthy too? This Pea Pesto Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Arugula is the perfect recipe for you. Made with Malibu Mylk plant-based milk and loaded with nutritious peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and arugula, this dish is both delicious and good for you.
Not only is this pasta dish a great way to incorporate more plant-based foods into your diet, but it's also a colorful and festive addition to your Easter table. The sweet and savory flavors of the peas and sun-dried tomatoes are perfectly balanced with the peppery arugula, making this dish a real crowd-pleaser.
So why not try something new this Easter and impress your friends and family with this delicious Pea Pesto Pasta? It's a breeze to whip up and can be enjoyed as a main dish or a side. Let's dive into the recipe and get cooking!
- 12 oz. whole wheat pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup Malibu Milk Organic Plant Milk
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water, then drain the pasta and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the peas, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, garlic, nutritional yeast, Malibu Mylk, and olive oil. Pulse until smooth, adding the reserved pasta water as needed to thin out the pesto.
- Season the pesto with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the pea pesto until well coated. Serve warm and enjoy!
Today's recipe is a homemade strawberry cake by Sally's Baking Addiction that is sure to delight your taste buds! With fresh strawberries in season...
Hot cross buns are a classic Easter treat that are traditionally made with milk, butter, and eggs. However, with plant-based ingredients, you can m...
Here is a recipe for Vegan French Toast made with plant-based milk that would be perfect for Easter brunch. You can also add additional toppings su...