Pumpkin Spice Bread
Who doesn't love the pumpkin loaf at Starbucks? It's something I look forward to every fall! But, this year I decided to make a tasiter, healthier version with flax milk!
- extra-virgin olive oil*
- maple syrup
- eggs, at room temperature
- pumpkin purée
- malibu mylk
- pumpkin spice blend
- baking soda
- vanilla extract
- gluten free flour
- old-fashioned oats, plus more for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. If necessary, grease the loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the oil and maple syrup or honey together with a whisk. Add the eggs, and beat well. Add the pumpkin purée, milk, pumpkin spice blend, baking soda, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add the flour and oats to the bowl and mix with a large spoon, just until combined.
- Pour info loaf pan. Bake muffins for 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Place the loaf on a cooling rack to cool.
Mashed potatoes are one of the best comfort foods, so it's no surprise that they're a staple in most kitchens. They're also one of the easiest dish...
This recipe is a great way to use up any leftover corn on the cob, but it's also a great way to use up some of your favorite ingredients. You can u...
These Honey-Date Pumpkin Cookies are a delicious breakfast or snack option. The pumpkin and honey combination is sure to please the entire family.