Pumpkin Spice Bread
Who doesn't love the pumpkin loaf at Starbucks? It's something I look forward to every fall! But, this year I decided to make a tasiter, healthier version with flax milk!
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil*
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- ¼ cup malibu mylk
- 1 tbs teaspoons pumpkin spice blend
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ cups gluten free flour
- ⅓ cup old-fashioned oats, plus more for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. If necessary, grease the loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the oil and maple syrup or honey together with a whisk. Add the eggs, and beat well. Add the pumpkin purée, milk, pumpkin spice blend, baking soda, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add the flour and oats to the bowl and mix with a large spoon, just until combined.
- Pour info loaf pan. Bake muffins for 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Place the loaf on a cooling rack to cool.
Green Goddess Pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta dish that features a variety of green vegetables and a creamy, herb-packed sauce. It's a perfe...
These gluten-free banana muffins are the perfect way to start your day! They're made with Malibu Mylk Plant-Based Milk, so they're dairy-free and ...
These vegan chocolate dessert cups are so easy to make, and they're perfect for any occasion!You can use them to make a quick treat at home or brin...