Pumpkin Spice Flax Milk Latte
Fall is finally here, which means we will be busting out pumpkin spice recipes! And of course, we made a simple classic PSL to kick off this season. There is something about all the spices in the mix that warm the soul. So, grab your favorite mug, your cozy sweater, and enjoy this creamy and warm PSL.
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon of homemade pumpkin spice
- 1 cup of flax milk
- 1 Nespresso pod
- Warm-up your 1 cup of flax mylk and prepare your Nespresso
- Add your homemade pumpkin spice mix, pumpkin puree, and Nespresso to your warm cup of flax mylk.
- Use any type of frother to mix all these ingredients.
- Option to share with loved ones or have them make their own.
It's true! We're coming at you in full summer fashion with incredible vegan milkshakes in popular banana, chocolate and strawberry flavors. Feeling...
Learn how to make my Carrot Cake Pancakes an amazing over-the-top recipe so you can have your cake for breakfast!
This dairy free cupcake recipe is insanely simple to make and equally delicious! It also uses everyday ingredients you probably already have in you...