Pumpkin Spice Flax Milk Latte
Fall is finally here, which means we will be busting out pumpkin spice recipes! And of course, we made a simple classic PSL to kick off this season. There is something about all the spices in the mix that warm the soul. So, grab your favorite mug, your cozy sweater, and enjoy this creamy and warm PSL.
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon of homemade pumpkin spice
- 1 cup of flax milk
- 1 Nespresso pod
- Warm-up your 1 cup of flax mylk and prepare your Nespresso
- Add your homemade pumpkin spice mix, pumpkin puree, and Nespresso to your warm cup of flax mylk.
- Use any type of frother to mix all these ingredients.
- Option to share with loved ones or have them make their own.
My favorite, most nutritious quick breakfast! Incorporating both chia and flax to provide fiber, protein, and all your essential fats first thing i...
This is the BEST healthy pancake recipe that includes fall spices and flax milk.
Apple Cinnamon Oats made with flax milk!