Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
This blend of pumpkin spice, nutritious prenatal supplements, and flax milk creates one of the healthiest and tastiest smoothies out there!
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup unsweetened Malibu Mylk
- 1 scoop this is needed prenatal protein powder
- 1 scoop this is needed collagen powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 frozen organic banana
- 1 tablespoon organic almond butter
- Blend until smooth and enjoy
Mashed potatoes are one of the best comfort foods, so it's no surprise that they're a staple in most kitchens. They're also one of the easiest dish...
This recipe is a great way to use up any leftover corn on the cob, but it's also a great way to use up some of your favorite ingredients. You can u...
These Honey-Date Pumpkin Cookies are a delicious breakfast or snack option. The pumpkin and honey combination is sure to please the entire family.