Santa’s Favorite Sugar Cookies
Whether you have been naughty or nice, these cookies will make Santa jolly for Christmas. These sugar cookies are chewy and filled with pure joy. Bake them for yourself, family, friends, or Santa.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp malibu mylk
- In an electric mixer, mix butter and sugar.
- Then add vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add malibu mylk and roll dough.
- Spread dough evenly.
- Using a cookie cutter, cutout cookies.
- Place cutout cookies on parchment paper.
- Bake cookies at 350F for 10 mins.
We've made some really delicious pancakes for father’s day that you can check out here.
My son is about to turn one and I decided it’s time to include him in family smoothie time!
A favorite is the following gluten-free carrot muffins recipe.