Santa’s Favorite Sugar Cookies
Whether you have been naughty or nice, these cookies will make Santa jolly for Christmas. These sugar cookies are chewy and filled with pure joy. Bake them for yourself, family, friends, or Santa.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp flax milk
- In an electric mixer, mix butter and sugar.
- Then add vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add malibu mylk and roll dough.
- Spread dough evenly.
- Using a cookie cutter, cutout cookies.
- Place cutout cookies on parchment paper.
- Bake cookies at 350F for 10 mins.
Green Goddess Pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta dish that features a variety of green vegetables and a creamy, herb-packed sauce. It's a perfe...
These gluten-free banana muffins are the perfect way to start your day! They're made with Malibu Mylk Plant-Based Milk, so they're dairy-free and ...
These vegan chocolate dessert cups are so easy to make, and they're perfect for any occasion!You can use them to make a quick treat at home or brin...