Smoothie Bowl with Flaxmilk
During the summer months all I crave are smoothie bowls! I love how thick the texture is and how the possibilities for toppings are endless. I have perfected a smoothie bowl recipe, that without a doubt will leave you with that thick texture you are looking for!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup flaxmilk
- 1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
- Top with shredded coconut, fresh strawberries, cherries and banana (also add seeds or nuts/granola!)
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until desired consitency.
- Add all your favortie topppings and enjoy!
Green Goddess Pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta dish that features a variety of green vegetables and a creamy, herb-packed sauce. It's a perfe...
These gluten-free banana muffins are the perfect way to start your day! They're made with Malibu Mylk Plant-Based Milk, so they're dairy-free and ...
These vegan chocolate dessert cups are so easy to make, and they're perfect for any occasion!You can use them to make a quick treat at home or brin...