Smoothie Bowl with Flaxmilk
During the summer months all I crave are smoothie bowls! I love how thick the texture is and how the possibilities for toppings are endless. I have perfected a smoothie bowl recipe, that without a doubt will leave you with that thick texture you are looking for!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup flaxmilk
- 1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
- Top with shredded coconut, fresh strawberries, cherries and banana (also add seeds or nuts/granola!)
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until desired consitency.
- Add all your favortie topppings and enjoy!
My favorite, most nutritious quick breakfast! Incorporating both chia and flax to provide fiber, protein, and all your essential fats first thing i...
This is the BEST healthy pancake recipe that includes fall spices and flax milk.
Apple Cinnamon Oats made with flax milk!