To-Go Oatmeal Bars
We know how hard it is to make a quick and delicious breakfast before work. So, we looked for a scrumptious quick recipe to get your day started on a Brightside.
- 3 cups of quick oats
- 1 & 3/4 cups of flax milk
- 1/2 cup of date syrup
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of raisins (optional)
- 1 banana sliced
- Heat oven at 350F
- Whisk eggs, add date syrup, coconut yogurt, flax mylk, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Fold in raisins (optional) and chopped banana.
- Bake for 30 mins in an 11x7 inch baking dish.
- Allow to cool once golden brown and cut into small squares.
It's true! We're coming at you in full summer fashion with incredible vegan milkshakes in popular banana, chocolate and strawberry flavors. Feeling...
Learn how to make my Carrot Cake Pancakes an amazing over-the-top recipe so you can have your cake for breakfast!
This dairy free cupcake recipe is insanely simple to make and equally delicious! It also uses everyday ingredients you probably already have in you...