To-Go Oatmeal Bars
We know how hard it is to make a quick and delicious breakfast before work. So, we looked for a scrumptious quick recipe to get your day started on a Brightside.
- 3 cups of quick oats
- 1 & 3/4 cups of flax milk
- 1/2 cup of date syrup
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of raisins (optional)
- 1 banana sliced
- Heat oven at 350F
- Whisk eggs, add date syrup, coconut yogurt, flax mylk, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Fold in raisins (optional) and chopped banana.
- Bake for 30 mins in an 11x7 inch baking dish.
- Allow to cool once golden brown and cut into small squares.
Green Goddess Pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta dish that features a variety of green vegetables and a creamy, herb-packed sauce. It's a perfe...
These gluten-free banana muffins are the perfect way to start your day! They're made with Malibu Mylk Plant-Based Milk, so they're dairy-free and ...
These vegan chocolate dessert cups are so easy to make, and they're perfect for any occasion!You can use them to make a quick treat at home or brin...