To-Go Oatmeal Bars
We know how hard it is to make a quick and delicious breakfast before work. So, we looked for a scrumptious quick recipe to get your day started on a Brightside.
- 3 cups of quick oats
- 1 & 3/4 cups of flax milk
- 1/2 cup of date syrup
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of raisins (optional)
- 1 banana sliced
- Heat oven at 350F
- Whisk eggs, add date syrup, coconut yogurt, flax mylk, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Fold in raisins (optional) and chopped banana.
- Bake for 30 mins in an 11x7 inch baking dish.
- Allow to cool once golden brown and cut into small squares.
This Baked Berry Oatmeal is made with simple and healthy ingredients for satisfying and delicious breakfast.
This quick and easy quiche recipe will be your new go-to dish! It's healthy and delicious!
My all time favorite Cinnamon Yams made with flax milk! This will be your new favorite side dish to bring to every holiday event. This recipe is si...