- 1/2 cup flax milk
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1 3/4 cup GF flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 & 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 & 1/4 cups thinly sliced apple
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the apple sauce, lime juice and flax mylk in a bowl and put it in the freezer for 20-25 mins.
- In a separate bowl add apples and maple syrup and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix the apple sauce mix bowl and vanilla with the dry ingredients.
- Roll dough on parchment paper. Use flour to shape the dough into a circle that is about 3/4 inch thick.
- Cut the doung with a pizza cutter and spread out the scones.
- Bake at 435F for 20 mins.
Learn how to make my Carrot Cake Pancakes an amazing over-the-top recipe so you can have your cake for breakfast!
This dairy free cupcake recipe is insanely simple to make and equally delicious! It also uses everyday ingredients you probably already have in you...
This Baked Berry Oatmeal is made with simple and healthy ingredients for satisfying and delicious breakfast.