- 1/2 cup flax mylk
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1 3/4 cup GF flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 & 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 & 1/4 cups thinly sliced apple
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the apple sauce, lime juice and flax mylk in a bowl and put it in the freezer for 20-25 mins.
- In a separate bowl add apples and maple syrup and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix the apple sauce mix bowl and vanilla with the dry ingredients.
- Roll dough on parchment paper. Use flour to shape the dough into a circle that is about 3/4 inch thick.
- Cut the doung with a pizza cutter and spread out the scones.
- Bake at 435F for 20 mins.
We've made some really delicious pancakes for father’s day that you can check out here.
My son is about to turn one and I decided it’s time to include him in family smoothie time!
A favorite is the following gluten-free carrot muffins recipe.