Vegan Chocolate Pots with Flax Milk
Calling all chocolate lovers! These chocolate pots are the perfect thing to satisfy your sweet tooth. Topped with whipped cream to compliment the rich chocolate flavor. Best of all they are such a healthy alternative, especially with the added benefits from the flax milk! This simple recipe is perfect for summer with only 4 ingridients and no baking required!
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1 cup dates
- 1 3/4 cup Malibu Milk
- Bakology Cookie bites (or any crushed cookie)
- Dairy-free Whipped Cream
- Melt chocolate over double boiler
- Blend dates with Malibu Mylk and melted chocolate
- Take serving cup and layer the bottom with crushed cookies, pour the chocolate mixture over the top
- Refridgerate for a couple of hours
- When ready to serve, add some whipped cream on top!
Mashed potatoes are one of the best comfort foods, so it's no surprise that they're a staple in most kitchens. They're also one of the easiest dish...
This recipe is a great way to use up any leftover corn on the cob, but it's also a great way to use up some of your favorite ingredients. You can u...
These Honey-Date Pumpkin Cookies are a delicious breakfast or snack option. The pumpkin and honey combination is sure to please the entire family.