Vegan Chocolate Pots with Flax Milk
Calling all chocolate lovers! These chocolate pots are the perfect thing to satisfy your sweet tooth. Topped with whipped cream to compliment the rich chocolate flavor. Best of all they are such a healthy alternative, especially with the added benefits from the flax milk! This simple recipe is perfect for summer with only 4 ingridients and no baking required!
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1 cup dates
- 1 3/4 cup Malibu Milk
- Bakology Cookie bites (or any crushed cookie)
- Dairy-free Whipped Cream
- Melt chocolate over double boiler
- Blend dates with Malibu Mylk and melted chocolate
- Take serving cup and layer the bottom with crushed cookies, pour the chocolate mixture over the top
- Refridgerate for a couple of hours
- When ready to serve, add some whipped cream on top!
Green Goddess Pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta dish that features a variety of green vegetables and a creamy, herb-packed sauce. It's a perfe...
These gluten-free banana muffins are the perfect way to start your day! They're made with Malibu Mylk Plant-Based Milk, so they're dairy-free and ...
These vegan chocolate dessert cups are so easy to make, and they're perfect for any occasion!You can use them to make a quick treat at home or brin...