Vegan Peppermint-Chocolate Pudding
This 3-ingredient vegan pudding is amazingly soft and creamy. This pudding is our favorite holiday treat because it is made up of organic ingredients and it's naturally sweetened. This cute chocolate delight is guilt-free and filled with nutrients like fiber, antioxdant, and protein.
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate chips100% cacao
- 1 & 3/4 cups of flax mylk
- 1 cup of dates
- Crushed candy cane (optional)
- Melt chocolate chips using a double boiler.
- In a blender, combine the flax mylk and dates. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate.
- Pour into small bowls and refrigerate for about 4 hours until set.
- Top with crushed candy cane.
It's true! We're coming at you in full summer fashion with incredible vegan milkshakes in popular banana, chocolate and strawberry flavors. Feeling...
Learn how to make my Carrot Cake Pancakes an amazing over-the-top recipe so you can have your cake for breakfast!
This dairy free cupcake recipe is insanely simple to make and equally delicious! It also uses everyday ingredients you probably already have in you...