Vegan Peppermint-Chocolate Pudding
This 3-ingredient vegan pudding is amazingly soft and creamy. This pudding is our favorite holiday treat because it is made up of organic ingredients and it's naturally sweetened. This cute chocolate delight is guilt-free and filled with nutrients like fiber, antioxdant, and protein.
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate chips100% cacao
- 1 & 3/4 cups of flax mylk
- 1 cup of dates
- Crushed candy cane (optional)
- Melt chocolate chips using a double boiler.
- In a blender, combine the flax mylk and dates. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate.
- Pour into small bowls and refrigerate for about 4 hours until set.
- Top with crushed candy cane.
My favorite, most nutritious quick breakfast! Incorporating both chia and flax to provide fiber, protein, and all your essential fats first thing i...
This is the BEST healthy pancake recipe that includes fall spices and flax milk.
Apple Cinnamon Oats made with flax milk!