Vegan Peppermint-Chocolate Pudding
This 3-ingredient vegan pudding is amazingly soft and creamy. This pudding is our favorite holiday treat because it is made up of organic ingredients and it's naturally sweetened. This cute chocolate delight is guilt-free and filled with nutrients like fiber, antioxdant, and protein.
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate chips100% cacao
- 1 & 3/4 cups of flax mylk
- 1 cup of dates
- Crushed candy cane (optional)
- Melt chocolate chips using a double boiler.
- In a blender, combine the flax mylk and dates. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate.
- Pour into small bowls and refrigerate for about 4 hours until set.
- Top with crushed candy cane.
This Baked Berry Oatmeal is made with simple and healthy ingredients for satisfying and delicious breakfast.
This quick and easy quiche recipe will be your new go-to dish! It's healthy and delicious!
My all time favorite Cinnamon Yams made with flax milk! This will be your new favorite side dish to bring to every holiday event. This recipe is si...