Top 5 Healthy on the Go Breakfast
My life as a mom and Entrepreneur can get … chaotic to say the least. Especially mornings! I know many others can attest to a busy morning schedule. Which, makes it all too easy to skip out on a nourishing breakfast and grab a granola bar on your way out. But, I promise you, prepping a nourishing breakfast ahead of time is one of the best healthy habits to contribute to your routine. I have included my top 5 favorite healthy on the go breakfasts that will make you never want to grab for that packaged granola bar again!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 tsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup Flax milk
- pinch of pink salt
- 1 tbs favorite vanilla or unflavored protein powder
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- Mix all ingredients in a mason jar and let sit overnight. Add thinly sliced apple just before serving
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil or
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup Malibu Mylk flax + oat milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more to swirl on top
- 1 gluten free flour
- ¾ cups glyphosate free organic oats (we like One Degree Organics)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend olive oil and syrup until smooth. Add eggs and beat well. Add mashed bananas and milk. Blend until combined.
- Next add the the baking soda, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, and whisk to blend. Finally switch to a big spoon adding in the oats and then the flour and blend until just combined. Do not over mix!
- Add to a greased muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 1 .5 cup Flax milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup (to taste)
- 3 Tbsp natural salted peanut butter
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Fresh blueberries
- Mix all ingredients and cover well and set in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1-2 hours (preferably overnight), or until chilled through and pudding-like in consistency.
- To serve, top with extra peanut butter and fresh blueberries (optional). Will keep covered in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Handful of ice
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 handful spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 3/4 cup malibu mylk
- 1 scoop favorite protein powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender
- 3 cups of quick oats
- 1 & 3/4 cups of flax milk
- 1/2 cup of date syrup
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of raisins (optional)
- 1 banana sliced
- Heat oven at 350F
- Whisk eggs, add date syrup, coconut yogurt, flax mylk, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Fold in raisins (optional) and chopped banana.
- Bake for 30 mins in an 11x7 inch baking dish.
- Allow to cool once golden brown and cut into small squares.